At Kootenai Health, our nurses are the heart of our organization.
Kootenai Health organized an outstanding program to introduce you to; it's an excellent way to be involved in the bigger picture; it's called Nurse Ahead Program. It's been designed to offer a launch pad for RN's to get hired into and train in a variety of departments. At the end of the training, you will have the opportunity to select among the areas you trained to call your home!
As an RN on our team, you will evaluate, plan, implement, and document nursing care for an assigned patient population. You will assist physicians during examinations and procedures, perform various patient tests and administer medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. You function as a vital member of an interdisciplinary team that promotes each patient's independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching each patient and their families to understand patient conditions, medications, and self-care needs. You can take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
As you are reading, are you thinking this is you? Great - here are a few more items to check off the "This is Me" list:
· Graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program.
· BSN or enrollment and continuous progression towards completion of a BSN program. This requirement may only be waived at the Director level.
· Prior experience preferred, will consider new graduates.
· State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multistate privilege to practice" compact with Idaho.
· BLS required (or within 60 days of hire.)
Are you ready to give Kootenai Health a try? We're not just a pretty place, we also:
- We have outstanding benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance at little to no cost for Full Time and Part Time Employees.
- We have a 457 retirement plan.
- We have competitive salaries with a 12% differential for nights and an 8% differential for weekends.
- We possess a robust and incentive-driven wellness program.
- Our full spectrum employee reward, recognition, and retention programs, including excellent employee development, training, and educational opportunities!
And so much more - don't want to give it all away!
If you are still reading this - we had you at "At Kootenai Health, our nurses are the heart of our organization." To join this phenomenal team please apply online at jobs.kh.org and find your perfect job.