MEDICAL ASSISTANT, CERTIFIED
Are you passionate about being a Medical Assistant? Do you want to be a part of a great team?
Kootenai Clinic is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant who is passionate about patient care!
The Medical Assistant is responsible for vitals, injections and basic triage and should be able to assist in minor procedures. In addition, candidates should possess a solid understanding of medical terminology, good customer service skills, computer skills, phone experience, and good written/verbal communication skills. Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable of routine office procedures and medical instruments, and will screens phone calls from patients for the provider. This position will adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations to ensure patient safety and compliance.
· Maintain an efficient patient flow
· Assist Physician during patient exams
· Performing all necessary follow-up in a timely and accurate manner
· Providing quality care
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
· Experience preferred
· Passage of CMA examination given by AAMA, NCCT or NHA or passage of RMA examination given by AMT required
· BLS Required, Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or KH BLS within 2 weeks of hire
Kootenai Health Highlights
Kootenai Health provides comprehensive medical services to patients in northern Idaho and the Inland Northwest. Its main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV, holds Magnet designation for nursing excellence, and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
Kootenai Clinic is the physicians group within Kootenai Health. With over a dozen locations throughout North Idaho, and Eastern Washington, most patients enjoy the convenience of a location that is close to home. When choosing a healthcare provider, you can be confident that you'll find a good match at Kootenai Clinic.
Kootenai Health Benefits
As your next employer, we are excited to offer you:
100% employer-paid health insurance premiums for full-time employees. Part-time employees pay only $30 a month for medical, dental and vision coverage!
A robust tuition reimbursement program!
A 457 retirement plan!
A robust and incentive-driven wellness program!
· Full spectrum employee reward, recognition, and retention programs, including outstanding employee development, training and educational opportunities!
· And many more!
How to Apply /Recruiter Contact Info
Apply online today at http://jobs.kh.org/jobs
If you have additional questions please email Laurie Nowland at email@example.com
Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.