Direct Marketing Campaign Manager
The Spokesman-Review is currently seeking to fill a full-time
Direct Marketing Campaign
Manager. This position plays a critical
role in the strategic execution of marketing initiatives including
circulation acquisition, retention and consumer engagement.
The role is responsible for the development and implementation
of creative materials, requesting and verifying technical set up,
communicating processes for execution, selecting vendors and
obtaining resources for implementation to deliver on marketing
goals and plans.
What you will do as a Direct
Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Execute all direct marketing campaigns including print, online, email, telemarketing, social
media and other channels as
- Work with the Marketing
Database Manager to determine data selection and merge/purge execution to ensure appropriate segmentation for campaigns.
- Leverage Gannet (GIADC) to design creative campaigns via the web interface.
- Manage campaigns to ensure optimal response.
- Understand processes
surrounding testing, lead
selection, execution, reporting and analysis.
- Manage relationships with
outside vendors such as mail houses, printers, email service providers, Gannet etc.
- Track and report on campaign results and provide recommended actions.
- Work with the Database Marketing Manager to optimize the
Qualified applicants will be able to:
- Work in a manner which is collaborative, detail-oriented and result-driven.
- Organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Meet tight deadlines and maintain accuracy.
- Apply best practices for Direct Marketing.
- Communicate effectively/
efficiently and had excellent
relationship building skills.
- Problem solves and thinks
- Applicants have a Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent related work experience; or combination of education and experience. Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years multi channel Direct Marketing experience, including direct mail.
The Spokesman-Review is the largest, most used and most trusted news and information
provider in the Inland Northwest. We strive to produce the paper every day in a supportive team
environment where we are
dedicated to the community we serve and the well-being of our employees.
This is a full-time hourly position, approximately $20 per hour
(depending on experience) which includes medical benefits, matching 401(k) and paid vacation and sick time. Please apply in person between 8:30 am - 3:30 pm at The Spokesman-Review building at 999 West Riverside Ave. or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
We are an Equal Opportunity
Drug & background check
required on those selected for hire.
Position open until filled.